Perfect Automation – Download Keyboard & Mouse Recorder
Perfect Automation is use as script editor, launcher, scheduler, and keyboard & mouse recorder.
Perfect Automation offers a wide range of job automation options as well as time-saving features. This software will boost your productivity while also saving you time and money. Perfect Automation can be used as a launcher, a scheduler, a mouse and keyboard recorder, and a script editor. There’s no need to download and use four different programs. All of the modules have been merged into a single program. Even if you use all components, the system tray or taskbar will only have one icon!
- Any task can be automated with the help of this tool.
- Creates executable files that are self-contained and do not require any external.dll files.
- Hundreds of visual instructions and general-purpose operations are built-in.
- enables anyone to create their own visual commands. The commands’ source code is accessible.
- for newcomers: There’s no need to programme!
- for more experienced users: Gentee, a high-level free open-source programming language, is supported.
Keyboard & Mouse Recorder:
- For Script Editor, you can build executable files and project files.
- generates macro files that can be played alone or integrated with any Script Editor job.
- Active windows can be remembered and activated during playback.
- It is a user-friendly shortcut organizer.
- can open and run a wide range of files, websites, documents, and programs.
- enables you to start programs using the system tray menu, hotkeys, or keywords.
- There is no limit to the number of user-defined subfolders and items.
- Starts additional programs and duties on a regular basis and at predetermined intervals.
- It’s compatible with Launcher. It is sufficient to configure the schedule settings for the relevant items in the launcher.
- Has numerous types of triggers and can run a task using hotkeys.
System requirements are as follows:-
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Vista/Vista/Vista/Vista/V
- There are no runtime libraries needed!