This is the very basic software that can record and play back a series of mouse and keyboard operations. You can save your actions to a file and play them back later.
The program looks like a VCR and has record and play buttons that may be accessed via the icons. The menu allows for configuration, albeit it is limited in terms of options.
This program has the ability to play a keyboard/mouse operation in a loop, which saves time while completing repeated chores.
- The CTRL-ALT combination can be used to pause playback.
- For subsequent use, scripts can be stored as GhostMouse Script files (.GMS).
- Start a script supplied on the command line automatically.
- You can change the playback speed.
- Looping: By pressing the Play button while recording, the program will repeat itself.
On 32-bit and 64-bit PCs, GhostMouse 3.2.3:
This download is unrestricted freeware for the Windows operating system (32-bit and 64-bit) on a laptop or desktop PC from automation tools. GhostMouse 3.2.3 is a free download for Windows that is available to all software users.
Check out alternatives: