Software for use with a mouse or a touchscreen device. Repeated tasks can be automated with this tool. It may also use script commands to create a set of 3D button icons. With Keystarter, you can make a 3D card disc cubus sphere cylinder with a modern popup menu, buttons, virtual keyboard, and clipboards. It’s made for folks who only want to push a few buttons with their mouse or touch device to get things done. When working with a keyboard, you’ll need your hands to press a keystroke. With Keystarter, you can keep your hand on the mouse and only press the button icons on the screen, for example, ctrl+C. In the vkey program editor, you can do anything.
For example, press one button icon to reveal or conceal a new set of vkeys buttons in the same location, each with a separate application. Keystarter is a brand-new application that operates differently than other virtual keyboard or clipboard apps. It is a freebie that is available five days a week (Saturday and Monday only with a license).
Best Mouse Macro is Macrogamer.
In Version 1.0, the following are new features:
- Editor, the bugs have been fixed.
- The new clipboard example includes search buttons for Google, Bing, Youtube, and Wikipedia.
- Keystarter initialization has been optimized.
- In the command editor, new insert example buttons have been added.
- In the command editor and editor, new button icons have been added.
- A new Clipboard example with Google search buttons that are unique.
- Touchscreen-friendly features
- Touchscreen bugs have been fixed.
- In the show menu, you can pick between autohide and the pinned option.
- It now automatically finds the default path to autohotkey.exe 64bit or 32bit in this version.
Check out alternatives: